HISTORY

– AND TIE WITH TRADITION –

construction

The house was built during the regency of the Grand Duke of Tuscany Pietro Leopoldo.

1756

buying

The Ravaglioli Family purchases the Estate.

1965

RENOVATION

Construction of the new business center with the new winery, the progressive renewal of the vineyards with a particular look at Sangiovese and the choice of bottling its wines, focusing on enhancing the uniqueness and uniqueness of its territory while maintaining a strong link with tradition.

2004


×
Progetto e layout grafico: Andrea Pisano / Realizzazione sito internet Studio Web Montepulciano.com / Sviluppo web